***Special sale, buy 1 top gel 8 oz get 4 top gel 0.5 oz free***
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
-It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing-
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes,
check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Peel off easily?
1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Top coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't
have too much on it before starting the strokes.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at SamNailSupply.com. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
SamNailSupply.com offers free domestic shipping on orders over $100. For Wholesale members, free shipping is available on orders over $500. Please be advised that marketplace (dropshipping), heavy (35 lbs and over), and oversized (furniture or equipment) items are not eligible for free shipping.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Marketplace orders may take 1-3 weeks to be delivered. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Your order will be shipped out by shipping carriers such as USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, duties, and taxes
SamNailSupply.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Buyer have to inspect the quality and quantity the Goods at the time and place of delivery and sign the proof of delivery. If there are any damages or lost, buyer has to notify Sam's Nail Supply immediately before signing the proof of delivery. Sam's Nail Supply will not responsible for any damages or lost of products after delivering the goods to Buyer. The proof of Delivery is a proof that Buyer accepts the Goods “AS IS” with any faults.
The Buyer’s failure to give notice of any claim within 24 hours from the date of delivery will constitute an unqualified acceptance of the Goods and operate as a waiver by the Buyer of all claims with respect to the Goods.
- Return Duration: Customers may return products within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Condition of Returns: All returned items must be in their original condition, unused, and with all original tags/labels attached. Items that are damaged altered, or show signs of wear will not be accepted for return.
- Return Shipping: Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless the product is faulty or we made a shipping error. In such cases, [Your Business Name] will provide a prepaid return label.
- Refunds: Once we receive your returned product and inspect it, we will process your refund. The refund will be credited to your original method of payment within 7-10 business days.
- Exchange: If you wish to exchange a product, please return the original product for a refund and place a new order for the desired item.
- Non-Refundable Items: Certain items such as clearance or sale items, gift cards, customized products, and perishable goods are non-refundable. Please check the product page for any specific return restrictions.
- Return Process: To initiate a return, please: Contact our Customer Service team at Customer Service Email to Provide your order number and reason for return. Follow the instructions provided by our team.
- Damaged or Incorrect Items: If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Service team within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence. We will address the issue promptly.
- International Returns: For international returns, customers are responsible for any customs or duty fees.
- Return Address: Please ship your return to: 3677 W Emporium Cir, Mesquite, TX 75150
Final Note: Sam's Nail Supply reserves the right to refuse returns that do not meet the above criteria. Please ensure you read and understand our return policy before making a purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.