- Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl.
- Fully textured glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palms for improved grip, particularly in wet environments.
- Palm thickness is 5 mils and finger thickness is 6 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.4" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 2 mils thick.
- External polymer coating helps prevent tapes and adhesives from sticking to the glove, and interior polymer coating reduces surface friction and allows for putting glove on quickly, particularly in wet environments.
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.