Marketing APPLY NOW
Online Marking professionals candidates are required to combine their efforts with other areas such as technical support, creative services, and sales in order to plan and execute marketing campaigns. Candidates are responsible for the use of marketing strategies on internet and mobile devices. Candidates can manage a Twitter or Facebook profile in the name of a company, publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
Online Marketing professionals usually perform some of the following tasks:
• Creating and sending email campaigns.
• Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
• Updating social media profiles.
• Advising about new trends.
• Managing the development and launch of display advertisements.
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Being self motivated and flexible.
• Having critical thinking.
• Being independent.
• Being able to work on several projects at the same time.
• Having high attention to details.
• Having teamwork skills.
• Having networking abilities.
• Being able to understand social media.
• Having problem solving skills.
Online Marketing jobs require a degree related to marketing, advertising, communications, or English subjects. A Digital Diploma in Online Marketing is also a good choice for this business. There are Pay Per Click courses offered by Google and MSN for applicants to have a new advantage in their applications.
It is also recommended to have a BTEC HNC/HND in marketing or another subject related to this industry. A postgraduate qualification in economics, math, statistics, marketing or business increases chances to get a job in online marketing.