- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene.
- Stretch material is suitable for dental and medical examination applications.
- Textured along the length of the fingers for improved grip compared to a glove with textured fingertips.
- Palm thickness is 4 mils and finger thickness is 5.2 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.5" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 2 mils thick.
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.